无需申请自动送彩金38-注册送38体验金-2017注册送白菜

66文章网, 最全、最新、最实时的知识分享平台!

查莉成长日记第1季影视英语/情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第5期:你们该出门玩玩啦

作者: | 人气:1 | 时间:2017-09-13

一 : 情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第5期:你们该出门玩玩啦

原文视听

Hi, Charlie. It's Teddy here.

嗨 Charlie 我是Teddy

So right now you're nine months old

现在你只有九个月大

and everything is going great.

不过一切都很顺利

Well, almost everything.

呃 差不多一切都顺利吧

Now what I'm about to show you is kind of disturbing,

现在我要带你去看的东西可能会有点囧

So brace yourself.

所以做好心理准备哦

Mmm, these sandwiches will be yummy wummy.

嗯 这些三明治一定会好好吃的

Yes, they will, yes, they will.

没错 会的 没错 会的

Mom and dad have been talking like that ever since you arrived

妈妈爸爸从你一出生就开始用这种腔调讲话了

And if it's not over soon, I'm gonna go crazy wazy.

如果他们继续这样子的话 我会发疯疯的

PJ! what?

PJ 怎么了

What are you listening to?

你在听什么呢

I downloaded a podcast on the history of ballet.

我下了个芭蕾历史的播客听

you like that? More than baby talk.

你喜欢听那玩意儿吗 总比听儿语好

Would you like some fishy wishies with your cookie wookie?

你想给你的饼饼配点鱼鱼一起吃吗

Yes, I would, yes, I would.

是的 我想 是的 我想

Wait, guys, Charlie isn't even here.

等等 两位 Charlie又不在这儿

No, widdle baby take a nappy wappy upstairs.

是啊 爱尿床的宝宝正在楼上睡觉觉呢

So why are you guys still talking like that?

那为什么你们两个说话还这个调调

I don't "weawy" know.

我一点点都不知道

I guess we're just kinda fried.

我想是因为我们两个有些晕头转向了

Well, we work all day, take care of a baby all night.

我们白天工作了一整天 晚上还要照顾宝宝

Work shift, baby shift

工作和照顾宝宝来回换班

I've barely got time to make doo-doo

我都没有时间去解手手了

Well, when was the last time you guys had a night out?

你们两个上次晚上一起出门玩是什么时候

You know, like just the two of you-like a date?

你知道的 比如去约会之类的 只有你们两个

Teddy made a funny.

Teddy真会说笑笑啊

A funny wunny.

好好笑的玩笑

Seriously! you know what? it's saturday night.

我是认真的 我看这样吧 现在是周六的晚上

You two, you go out, have fun,

你们两个 一起出门 好好玩玩

And do something besides work,

做点除了工作

take care of the baby and make doo-doo.

和照顾宝宝之外的事情 顺便解下手手

Well, it's nice to dream,

我倒是求之不得啊

but who's gonna take of Charlie

但是谁来照顾Charlie呢

Hello! you've got three great babysitters right here.

拜托 三个一流的保姆正坐在这呢

I'm glad I didn't hear that.

我很高兴我没听到那句话

I don't know, Teddy. It's a really nice thought,

我不知道 Teddy 这个主意挺不错的

But we're really not ready to go out without Charlie just yet

但是我们真的还没有准备好丢下Charlie自己出门

You guys want to see a magic trick? Sure!

大家想不想看个魔术表演 好啊

Okay. Prepare to be amazed.

好吧 见证奇迹的时候到了

I could use a night out.

我还是出门歇上一晚吧

影视精讲

情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第5期:你们该出门玩玩啦_查莉成长日记第1季

1. about to

即将,行将;刚要;

eg. He had to happen along just as we were about to leave.

我们刚要走,他装出一副不知情的样子冒了出来。

eg. Every one feels that a disaster is imminent, as if a catastrophe is about to come.

谁都感到大事不好, 似乎有什么极大的灾难即将来临。

2. brace yourself

振作精神,振作起来;

eg. I pray I'm wrong, but brace yourself.

我祈祷我是错的,但为你自己做好准备。

eg. Brace yourself, this might be pretty cold.

打起精神来,可能会有点冷哦。

3. a night out

晚间外出;在外玩乐的一夜

eg. The research paves the way for a tablet that stops people from making fools of themselves on a night out.

该研究为研制解酒药铺平了道路,这样人们再不用担心节日的夜晚喝醉后出洋相了。

eg. It will come as no surprise to any man who has waited for his wife to choose what to wear for a night out.

对于那些曾经因为妻子要挑选晚上出门穿的衣服而苦苦等待的男人来说,这一研究结果并不会让他们惊讶。

二 : 情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第69期:这些怪胎哪来的?

原文视听

And here we are on our family reunion last summer in Aspen.
这张是去年夏天我们家族在亚斯本聚会时拍的
You were staying in a lodge?
你们住在木屋里哦
No, that's our cabin. Our lodge is on the other side of our mountain.
不是 那个是我们家的舱屋,我们家的木屋是在我家那座山的另外一边
Dad, stop. You're making us sound like we're rich.
爸别说了 你说的好像我们家很有钱似的
We don't have our own mountain. We share it with another family.
其实我们并没有拥有自己的山啦,是和另外一家人共同拥有的
Speaking of families, Teddy, when are we gonna get to meet yours?
既然说到家人了 泰迪 我们什么时候能见见你家人呢
Uh, they're kind of busy, So maybe next summer. Or the one after that.
哎呀 他们比较忙,可能明年夏天才有空,不然后年好了
Okay, everyone, I have the news on in the kitchen.
大家听我说 我在厨房看到一个有趣的新闻
You have got to see these people.
你们一定要看看这些人
And when they saw what great work I was doing out in the field,they said, "Hey, we need her on 'good morning campus today.'"
当他们看到我在第一线的出色工作表现后,他们说"我们今日早安校园就一定需要这样的人才"
Rick, you might say.It was an offer I couldn't refuse.
瑞克 你可以这样说,这是我无法拒绝的工作邀请呀
If we could get back to Charlie...Why don't we talk to the proud papa?
我们还是回到查莉的话题,不如来和这位骄傲的父亲聊一聊
Whoa, look, dad, you're sweating right through your shirt.
哇 老爸 你身上的汗都把衣服弄湿了
You know, Rick,Something I find very interesting.
瑞克 你知道,我发现了什么有意思的事吗
Is that cell phones have gotten so much smaller.
手机现在真是越来越小了
Back to you, Rick.
交回给你了 瑞克
So, PJ, you're the director of this little epic.
好吧 PJ 你就是这个小短片的导演
That's right, rick... director, writer, editor and voice.
对 瑞克 我是导演 编剧 剪辑 配音全包
I don't know what a producer does, But I probably did that too.
我不知道制片是干啥的,不过那肯定也是我干的活
What are you doing?
你要做什么啊
Well, you just give it to me and I'll throw it back to you.
好了 你只要把话筒给我 我会把话题抛给你的
No, we're done.At least let me throw it back to Yolanda in the studio.
不用了,至少我也可以交还给摄制棚里的尤兰达
No, I do that. Back to Yolanda in the studio.
行了 我自己会做 现在转回棚内的尤兰达
What is wrong with you people?
你们这些家伙脑子有病啊

影视精讲

情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第69期:这些怪胎哪来的?_怪胎英文

sound like 听起来像
So that doesn't sound like aggregate data.
所以,那听起来并不像什么汇总数据。
This might sound like fodder for a reality series.
这听起来像是真人情景剧中的桥段,但实际上确实存在。


Speaking of 说到
Speaking of families, Teddy, when are we gonna get to meet yours?
既然说到家人了 泰迪 我们什么时候能见见你家人呢